Complaint Review: Outback Bucks

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Feelawyer — Manteca California United States of America
Outback Bucks

Outback Bucks claiming I did a payday advance but never did. Internet

Just as of this month I have been receiving threatening calls from a collection company claiming they are taking me to court over something I have never done. Someone from an entirely different e-mail address I guess got a hold of my information and did a payday advance. The collection company will not give me the amount nor will they give me the account number but they are threatening to take me to court stating I will have to pay all the court fees even if the case is dismissed. I have alerted my local police department and I am not in pursuit of an attorney as I have read many people having similar experience. The officer I am working with told me that in most cases the people that do these types of crimes usually get away with it. I am not sure if this is some type of scam or not but it is frightening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outback-Bucks/internet/Outback-Bucks-claiming-I-did-a-payday-advance-but-never-did-Internet-956702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outback Bucks