• Report: #572075

milton florida milton, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Outboardrebuild.com Jimmy Praise Jimmy is a con man. Nothing but a theif.Join me in a criminal suit milton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: court time

*Consumer Comment: Owes us too

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: He Owes Me!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: He Owes Me!

Jimmy Praise and his company are nothing but crooks. Don't trust a single thing he say's.He got me for $3800 on an powerhead rebuild.If you have been hustled by this asshole join me in a criminal suit.

The story is to long and discusting. I had a friend go over to his place to pick up my money which he said would be ready of coarse it was not. He had to go to the bank. Come back tomarrow. Tomarrow came and the whole dam shop was gone.Police are helping in suit.

And another note. His parents at swfrebuilds are just as bad as this SOB.He learned well. Next time off going to visit this guy myself. Stay Tuned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outboardrebuildcom/milton-Florida-/Outboardrebuildcom-Jimmy-Praise-Jimmy-is-a-con-man-Nothing-but-a-theifJoin-me-in-a-crim-572075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outboardrebuild.com

court time

AUTHOR: Donnie - (U.S.A.)

I will join in the law suit - you work hard for your money just to hand it over to someone that is supposedly an honest business man. In times like we are all going through you would think that this person would make sure your happy with their product and stand behind what the tell you.

Owes us too

AUTHOR: Illinois - (USA)

We finally received our motor after many many months of hounding Jimmy and getting the police involved.  Unfortunately it's now too cold here to test it out, we're waiting on a thaw.

After our motor came, we got a bill from R & L, he stuck us with the shipping by sending it collect.  He was supposed to pay it and he admitted that.

After several tries, we reached him and last month he said he'd send it in March. We haven't been able to reach him by phone now and he's not responding to email.  We're still hoping he comes thru for us.

We too have everything documented.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

He Owes Me!

AUTHOR: Bill - (United States of America)

Wow I am surprised to hear he has moved . . . again??? He was in Chiefland before he moved up to Milton, left town owing a lot of back pay to me personally, and it has been like pulling teeth trying to get him to pay. His family owns another shop in Pace Florida so he might be headed there. Personally he owes me over $4000 and I guess I have to go after it through the labor board. I welcome anyone who can compare notes so we can get the legal action needed.

Does anyone know about another shop in the Keys?

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

He Owes Me!

AUTHOR: Bill - (United States of America)

Wow I am surprised to hear he has moved . . . again??? He was in Chiefland before he moved up to Milton, left town owing a lot of back pay to me personally, andit has been like pulling teeth trying to get him to pay. His family owns another shop in Pace Florida so he might be headed there. Personally he owes me over $4000 and I guess I have to go after it through the labor board. I welcome anyone who can compare notes so we can get the legal action needed.