Complaint Review: Outdoor Traveler by Bluegreen

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: jo,mass. — boston Massachusetts United States of America
Outdoor Traveler by Bluegreen
Patriot Place, Bass Pro Drive foxborough, Massachusetts United States of America

Outdoor Traveler by Bluegreen Outdoor traveler explorer vacation package sold @ Bass Pro Shop deceptive selling practice"Bait and Switch",Paid up front now no one to fulfill confirmed reservation foxborough, Massachusetts

May30,2012;I purchased($699)Outdoor Travelers Package @ The Bass Pro Shop, Foxborough, Mass.from KristenB(156321). July 9,2012.I booked a stay @ Bluegreen Resorts,South Mountain Resort. Confirmation by email and mail delivery;10/16&10/19 a confirmation number noted on both correspondences.
 Jan31,2013;I received an email to confirm my reservation;upon calling I did not have a 2bd unit or a reservation.This is two weeks before my trip. I have a friend,her son and buddy(both on school vacation).I have an agent(tina), her supervisor(Heather);the original scheduler(Rob Mosley),his boss(Louis Hernandez)  all telling me no units are available;can I book another time!! There's an old saying "Bait and Switch" I refuse to be treated like this. This is deceptive selling practices and robbery.
At this time I'm desperately trying to have Bluegreen fulfill my confirmed reservation by any means possible. A lot of time,money,and plans are tied up in this weekend vacation. Inconvienence, frustration, anger are a few of my feelings a s well as embarassment to informing my friends. I have no answers @ this time from anyone . Accountability,Integrity. Think twice about buying into Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Traveler or Bluegreen Resorts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outdoor-Traveler-by-Bluegreen/foxborough-Massachusetts-02035508/Outdoor-Traveler-by-Bluegreen-Outdoor-traveler-explorer-vacation-package-sold-Bass-Pro-S-1007934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outdoor Traveler by Bluegreen