Complaint Review: Outlaw Enterprises LLc (James Mann)

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By:augusta Arkansas
Outlaw Enterprises LLc (James Mann)
3300 N. A Strret Blg. 7Ste. 250 Midland, Texas, 79705 U.S.A. Searcy, Arkansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 432-685-0848
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Outlaw Enterprises LLc (James Mann) Bailed out on employees with no pay or notice of CAHPTER 11 bankruptcy Searcy Arkansas

*Author of original report: Joey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I WAS THE GUY IN THE DODGE

Outlaw Enterprises lives by its name or whats left of it! I worked 5 days without any knowledge of money problems. There were a several employees effected by POOR ownership and upper management. When this outfit bailed out I filled unemployment. A few days later I received a call from Dpt. of Workforce Stating " Outlaw Enterprises says they have never heard of you". Thanks to a certain HONEST individual verifying my employment I now Am able to draw benefits.

I'm out $700 for hours worked which isn't a scratch on what others are owed but, In a lower middle class $700 is a lot when you have nothing. This company couldn't afford to put gas in equipment but my last few days worked I too had heard roomers about money being pocketed and not paying bills nor employees. One last thing, My 3rd day on the job a man came to the Searcy, Arkansas location driving a VERY nice black dodge 3500 megaCab 4x4 with 20'' rims, lift kit and much more added. I asked WHO he was and all I was told " He is the Vice-President of the Company (Outlaw Enterprises LLc). That just doesn't add up when they can't pay US.

THIS COMPANY WILL PROBABLY START A NEW COMPANY SO BEWARE OF JAMES MANN

Anti-outlaw
augusta, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outlaw-Enterprises-LLc-James-Mann/Searcy-Arkansas-72143/Outlaw-Enterprises-LLc-James-Mann-Bailed-out-on-employees-with-no-pay-or-notice-of-CAHPT-434335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outlaw Enterprises LLc (James Mann)

Joey

AUTHOR: Anti-outlaw - (U.S.A.)

Like i said i was only around for 5 days and if what you say is true then i apologize for any misunderstanding. About all the arkansas employees being paid, I have yet to see my money and have chalked it up as a loss. My brother worked 1 day cleaning fract tanks and it took 2 months for him to see anything and when he did the checked bounced! The days i worked Robert was with me the entire time. I have record of my hours, where we worked and what the work was. It was all for the hallwood account. I still talk to robert so i know how thing ended. Also i didnt know who you were that day but i was told that Joey was trying like hell to fix things so i do apologize.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I WAS THE GUY IN THE DODGE

AUTHOR: Oilfieldworkersoftexas - (U.S.A.)

THOUGH I DID DRIVE THE BLACK DODGE, I WAS NOT THE VP. IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN I MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SALVAGE SUCH A MESS. MY EXPERIENCE IS MANAGING SERVICE COMPANIES, STARTING NEW COMPANIES, TAKING OVER FAILING COMPANIES, ETC.

THIS COMPANY WAS ALMOST HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.....ALMOST....UNTIL THE STEVE QUINN GANG ARRIVED. THIS WAS PART OF THE DOWNFALL, THE REST WAS JUST STUPID OWNER SPENDING AND LAVISH LIFESTYLE. IF THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME AND LET ME TAKE THE COMPANY IN A PROPER DIRECTION I COULD HAVE SAVED IT AND KEPT IN GOING, BUT NO.

I LOST GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD CUSTOMERS, GOOD STEADY WORK, DAMAGE TO MY PERSONAL BUSINESS REPUTATION AND OVER $30,000.00 IN EXPENSE MONEY THAT PART OF WHICH I PAID OFF EVERY EXPENSE OWED TO ARKANSAS EMPLOYEES.

AS FOR THE BLACK DODGE....IT WASNT EVEN OWNED BY JAMES MANN, HE TOOK IT FROM A EX BUSINESS PARTNER AND NEVER PAID FOR IT! ANOTHER JAMES MANN BAD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS! SO IT WAS A REPO.

NOW WHEN YOUR RUNNING AROUND AR, YOU WILL SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME TRUCK BUT IT IS NOT. THIS ONE BELONGS TO ME AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MR MANN.

ALL OF YOU EX EMPLOYEES UNDERSTAND, I LOST MY ENTIRE SAVINGS OVER TRYING TO KEEP HIS COMPANY GOING. I BELIEVED IN WHAT HE SAID AND IT COST ME EVERYTHING I HAD. A HARD LESSON LEARNED.

JOEY MC