Complaint Review: Outrank SEO

Outrank SEO
9300 United Dr., Ste. 180 Austin, Texas United States of America

Outrank SEO Yodle, Outrank Local Outrank Local SEO rip-off Austin, Texas

Outrank

Please do not use. Outrank contacted my moving labor company in January of 2012, promising that in a couple of weeks/months we would be at the top of the search engines. It sounds good so I run with it. While on the phone they offer a discount if I pay 2 months in advance. Sounded good so I go with it.  I get their form fill it out and boom off to the races.

Now these guys do put up a website, though I already have one. They bring their number into the mix, though I already have one. But why not they got to make money right? No harm. About a month later, I get a call from a CRS who want to know if my Google local arrived, and it has not. So I'm concerned. I go to another email and find that these jokers took over my local pages on Yahoo ( that I had ranked number 1 since 2009. An wanted to claim it as their own. Upset with this I cancelled the service mid/late February.

Fast forward late March, I notice a bill on my credit card that was unfamiliar. Its them they bill me another month, even after I cancelled. So I get on the phone and start to hammer them about this error. Well after 5 hours and 50min of my day. I get the tough luck Chuck email, and call my attorney. He explained that taking them to court would not be worth it, but this time hold on to your emails from them, and cancel the card so it wont happen again. I proceed.

Present day, 4/18/2012. I get an email from Outrank saying that my card on file was declined. Art this point I'm livid. I calm down and ask for the address to their legal department.  Now I may not have the original cancellation request but I knew to save the others. Now I have proof to file a suit against the company. After the same ol same ol apology, I get another email confirming my cancellation. So I will be going to the courthouse to pursue my last payment, and I will be filing a complaint against the FTC. Not for lack of performace as much as for billing negligence.

I've read about others who were burned by this company. If that applies to you, it time to burn them up. File the 30 buck for a small claim lawsuit, and report them to the FTC online. This is nothing but a giant rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outrank-SEO/Austin-Texas-78758/Outrank-SEO-Yodle-Outrank-Local-Outrank-Local-SEO-rip-off-Austin-Texas-870359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outrank SEO