Complaint Review: Outskirts Press, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Gabriel — Austintown Ohio
Outskirts Press, Inc.
Internet USA

Outskirts Press, Inc. Just BAD business... Internet

It's becoming easier to see but increasingly difficult to look at these types of companies whom simply 'Take-the-money-and-run'! I recently purchased a publishing package from Outskirtspress in the hopes of finally getting some transparency for my book. Long shory short, I paid for my service, hit a brickwall with using their website and haven't heard from them since. I never even got the opportunity to upload my manuscript or author photo. After 2 days of sending emails and leaving voicemails, I haven't yet heard as much as a whisper from ANYONE at this company!!! Needless to say, I have requested a refund but something tells me that I'm going to have to take them to small claims court to achieve that. I was a brand new customer for them and they promptly stole my hard earned money as quickly as I could get it to them. This place is the embodiment of why consumers have lost faith in business...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outskirts-Press-Inc/internet/Outskirts-Press-Inc-Just-BAD-business-Internet-1167823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outskirts Press, Inc.