Complaint Review: Over The Limit Marketing And Production

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Plantation Florida
Over The Limit Marketing And Production
8201 peters rd, plantation Florida Plantation, Florida USA

Over The Limit Marketing And Production OTLMP Dishonest Company that does not want to pay its employees. Plantation Florida

I started working at OTLMP 2 months ago as a social media expert, blogger and content writer. I was very excited about the job because I have been looking for a job for almost 2 years now. The owner seemed very friendly to me and open minded. I felt very comfortable right from my first week within the company. The day I received my first paycheck, it bounced back. The next week the owner told me that he was going to fix the situation during the week; nothing happened. The second week I got pay on tIme, but I didn't receive my first paycheck. the third week, he didn't pay me, raisin being  we didn't make enough money during the week; but I was still coming to work. the fourth week he decided to fire me, reason being he had to get his budget under control. When I asked for my money he told me to call next week and he will give me the money. I called the next tuesday he said there he didn't have the money because the other web designer he fired shutdown 2 websites, so he had to pay other people to fix those website.mhe said he was gonna caltame by the end of the week. It's been 3 weeks now since I've talked to him for the last time. Dring the time I was hoping t get my money, I slept at my house without power for almost a week. Do you imagine what kind of situation I was going through?

please I need help... I want to start college, but I need to get some money in order to even register for one class. I need him to give me my money. Please help me here, I will really appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Over-The-Limit-Marketing-And-Production/Plantation-Florida-33324/Over-The-Limit-Marketing-And-Production-OTLMP-Dishonest-Company-that-does-not-want-to-pay-1085926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Over The Limit Marketing And Production