Complaint Review: Over the Hill

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: steph — ladera ranch California United States of America
Over the Hill
352 Oliver Dr Troy, Michigan United States of America

Over the Hill - PriveCo Inc Yelled and bullied me when I finally was able to reach them Troy, Michigan

I ordered some party supplies for my husband's 50th birthday celebration from Over The Hill on March 10th, 2011.  I found this company through a Google search.  I ordered some very cute joke decorations for his Birthday on March 19rd and ordered it for ground delivery which the order conformation stated  that using Ground (6-8 business days, U.S. only).

I received part of the shipment  Tues the 22 (exatly 8 days after the order was shipped) and the rest of the shipment was delivered over a month later on April 4th.  I can understand receiving the entire shipment on the 22nd, but what became an issue was the last items in the split shipment
not only arrived over a month after the items were shipped but I was told I couldn't return any items after 30 days from the order date.  They said they have no control over ground shipment even though I live in a very developed city.

The owner not only started to raise his voice but he also started yelling and yelling over myn and I couldn't get a word in edgewise.  He was actually bullying me on the phone and was saying that this is my problem.

This day I spoke to the bully was after weeks of trying to contact them by phone and email.  No one would pick up the phone and no emails were returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Over-the-Hill/Troy-Michigan-48084/Over-the-Hill-PriveCo-Inc-Yelled-and-bullied-me-when-I-finally-was-able-to-reach-them-Tr-731472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Over the Hill