interference

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Trucker — Toronto Ontario Canada
Over the Road Transportation Inc./Richard Meyers
191 Superior Blvd Mississauga GTA , ON , L5T2L6 Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Over the Road Transportation Inc./Richard Meyers ON THE DOUBLE Over the Road Inc Mississauga, Ontario

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ex o-o

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Richard Meyers ripped me off also

Watch out for Over The Road Transportation Inc.
They are experts at ripping people off.
I have talked to people that worked there and they tell me that they have been doing this for many years.
They might give you the first check on time or even early but most likely it`s downhill after that.
When the check bounces the excuses will be like: a big company didn`t pay us, don`t worry it will all be paid up in no time.
When you finally quit because you run out of money - he will tell you that you didn`t give them notice (will delay your money).
Then they will tell you that they will have to wait and  pull a DOT report to see if you didn`t rack up any points on their shady record in the US
http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SafeStat/CarrierOverview.asp?ais=&dot=1261821&WhichForm=start (will delay your money)
Their CVOR on the Canadian side is suspended for safety reasons  ( which they won`t tell you )
http://www. [continued below]....
.....mto.gov.on.ca  their CVOR is 149-027-769
If you are a customer of OTR isn`t it good to know who you entrust your freight with.

They change Banks every few months to wean off anybody who might go back to get a bounced check certified.

They try to intimidate anybody that stands up to them.

If you been ripped by these clown and they still owe you money email me at (((REDACTED)))
The Trucker

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Over-the-Road-Transportation-IncRichard-Meyers/Mississauga-Ontario-L5T2L6/Over-the-Road-Transportation-IncRichard-Meyers-ON-THE-DOUBLE-Over-the-Road-Inc-Mississa-612084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Over the Road Transportation Inc./Richard Meyers

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ex o-o

AUTHOR: owner operator victim - (Canada)

i fought and im going to get my money back through the court he tried alot to not pay me my money which he held it for two years by now but finally i had lots of proves and he admitted to pay me in court, he tried many ways to block my money and not to pay , even he mentioned to this web site that i wrote something in this web site and i said , so its not just me if you read the other reports lot of people write at this site its a free bored of writing a cxomplain tell your ideas about the company that you think its a ripped off company and at the bottom of your report it asks you if you wanna answer to this report as rebttal, so mr mayers take time and answer to these reports if you believe they are false!!!!!!! but you know and all we know that its all true , so its better to change your bussiness behaviore instead of trying to keep or ripp peoples money because we work hard for it if you know what does it mean.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Richard Meyers ripped me off also

AUTHOR: Over the Road Victim - (Canada)

This is just a thank you for posting your report the dirty bastard got me also, I wish people would post more complaints because I know that there are so many others.

This dirt bag has been in business for years, and yes he has been ripping people off for years also, the people that work at his company and that have stayed, are all family members, he has a very small handful of employees that have stayed they are the dispatchers and along with him and the rest of the family, that are ripping everyone off and treating them like dirt.

I found it very hard to believe that there are companies out there that treat people as badly as these people do, until I spent the few miserable weeks that I did and fought for close to a year for my money that I through hell to earn. I'm still working on getting my money.

Mr dirt bag wears people down, so they don't fight for their money, well Richard dirt bag Meyers if you read this, because I know you troll the internet for comments like this, I will fight you until I get my money.

Good luck to the others that continue to fight also.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC