Complaint Review: Over the Road Transportation

• Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: annymous — oooo Ontario Canada
Over the Road Transportation
191 Superior Road london, Ontario United States of America

Over the Road Transportation Richard Meyers Richard Meyers owner of the Over the did not pay me for the money that suppose to get pay. london, Ontario

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They got me too

Richard Meyer/Meyers ripoff my pay that  i suppose to get pay from him I work @ over the road for more than 2months and the only pay that i got is only 3 weeks pay which is  he did not pay me fully. i work really hard almost kill myself bec. i was so exhausted to the way he want me to work and after that he did not pay me what i supposed to get paid. He is like a Lion who always kill his victim. Warning to all owners operator do not believed with this man and if you want to do your own business search first what to do. I tell you honestly thats my mistake. I was a victim of the global recession i lost my job and as man of the family i tried my best what i can do to earn a living.  I decided to buy a truck from Diverse that who promise me that they will give a good company to work with. but i end up being a victim of Richard Meyer/Meyers owner of over the road. this man is manipulative and expert the way he talk. I would like to encourage all the drivers that was a victim of this guy to do a big complain as a group of people we have a power to do it I'am willing to join to do something to fight for our rights, maybe we can contact a lawyer or we can put him to a newspaper so some owners operator who do not know him will be warm so they not to be a victim of this man in future. I'am hoping that ripoff report can help us with this matter. I believe that all the drivers that was victimized of Richard Meyers are descent people have values in life

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Over-the-Road-Transportation/london-Ontario-n6e-1a4/Over-the-Road-Transportation-Richard-Meyers-Richard-Meyers-owner-of-the-Over-the-did-not-p-645108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Over the Road Transportation

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They got me too

AUTHOR: Over the Road Victim - (Canada)

I'm very sorry for your loss. Yes this very unprofessional company and owner Richard Meyers got me too, and I am still fighting for my money, and I am asking you to please contact me though this website, I would like to discuss this problem further.