Complaint Review: Overbee Transportation

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Swedishgirly — Appleton Wisconsin U.S.A.
Overbee Transportation
1380 W. Main St Whitewater, Wisconsin United States of America

Overbee Transportation ProDriver Services Extortionist/Plagerist/Con artist Whitewater, Wisconsin

Nature of Complaint:Advertising Issues - An advertisement misrepresenting a serviceProblem:Marc Overbee, the owner of ProDriver Services advertises for driver recruiters and offers a set wage up to $700 for your 10th driver hired.....You place ads on CL and accept 50-60 calls from all over the US each day and screen drivers for employment with USX. If you do not have 4 drivers hired in a month, you are fired.

I sent him 4 drivers I can prove were qualified and he made up excuses saying USX said they were not. One driver, in particular, Art L. from PA, applied for a local job for USX out of Shippensberg, PA. He told me he had a spotless record. Four days later, Marc Overbee sent me an e mail msg saying he was suspended. I told Art right away, he said that was a lie...I said prove it, so today he sent me his MVR report from PA DMV. Sure enough he was clean as a whistle.

I believe Marc Overbee has been doing this for a LONG time...conning people to work from their home for him...he turns down drivers and later hires them after firing the recruiters and turns the drivers into USX for a FULL compensation and he NEVER pays any recruiters for all their hard work & time invested. I am taking this matter up with the US State's Atty's office in Madison, WI and whomever else I can to STOP him from conning people into making $$$$ for him and never paying them for their work.

He tells you he doesn't need you to send him your W-9 until it's time for you to get paid [which obviously is NEVER]. He's a criminal that needs to be behind bars.

Desired OutcomeDesired Settlement:No settlement requested - for BBB information onlyDesired Outcome:I want this horrible man stopped...he has ads all over the US and is dooping people out of their hard-earned compensation and valuable time. Please contact me and let me know his business has been closed for good.

The following was Overbee's rebuttal to my complaint: "You are wrong and you will be proven so. And when that happens I won't rest till I have sued for every last penny you have and or will ever get. You have jumped to a conclusion that is based on no facts. What you are not taking into consideration is why would Usx not hire him if he had a good record? No reason not to so your assumption is wrong and you will pay dearly. Don't contact me again. You will here from my attorney and you can talk to them."

This was after I told him who I was contacting. He tried to claim my PA driver was suspended on a NY license...wrong..it would have showed up on his PA license...the MVR was never ran by USX.

He told me immediately after I sent him Art's MVR the following:  "I don't run MVR's and never said I did. USX does the back round checks. If USX says it is suspended then it is. That simple. Sending me this email you just sent is unacceptable and unprofessional. We at this time are no longer interested in your contract services. Good luck in your future endeavors."

I have filed a full report with the following:

US District Atty Office:
Brian OKeefe, Administrator
Phone: (608) 266-7052
17 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 7857
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7857
Phone: (608) 266-7751
Fax: (608) 266-1656

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overbee-Transportation/Whitewater-Wisconsin-53190/Overbee-Transportation-ProDriver-Services-ExtortionistPlageristCon-artist-Whitewater-W-928318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overbee Transportation