Complaint Review: Overnight Mattress

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: jbanash — Los Angeles California United States of America
Overnight Mattress

Overnight Mattress Non-Shipment and Lied Repeatedly! Now out of Business? Internet

Overnight Mattress is a bunch of filthy liars. I ordered a new top to my mattress a month ago. After a week and a half when it had not been delivered, I called and spoke to a representative, who assured me that they were backordered, and that my mattress would arrive in approximately 5 more days.  Five days pass and I have nothing, so I call back and they tell me no, no, it will be ANOTHER week, that they're having manufacturing problems.

At that point I tell them enough is enough, and that they need to credit my account immediately. They say of course, and I hang up.  Well, a week later, the charge is STILL on my credit card!!!!!!  I call back and get a recording that they've gone out of business!!!!  I am disputing the charge with my credit card company, but I still have no mattress, and a massive headache to boot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Mattress/internet/Overnight-Mattress-Non-Shipment-and-Lied-Repeatedly-Now-out-of-Business-Internet-862346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Mattress