Complaint Review: Overnight Mattress

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: Steven — Denver Colorado United States of America
Overnight Mattress

Overnight Mattress Their Guarantees Mean Nothing, and They Will Not Address Custmer Issues, and Will Not Return Your Money, Internet

I needed two mattresses by the following Friday, becuase I was going to my mountain house with guests who were arriving on Saturday.  I ordered the mattresses on Monday for a Thursday delivery.  They charged my credit card. They called on Tuesday and said they were out of stock, so they upsold me on a different mattress.  I stressed that I have to have delivery by Friday, and that I would pay for faster shipping.  They said that that the matresses would arrive on Friday.  On Wednesday night, I received a Fedex shipping report that at 511pm on Wedensday evening (28 hours after the second order) that Fedex had recieved word to pick up mattresses for a Saturday delivery.

I began calling Overnight mattress to order two other mattresses to have sent overnight to arrive Friday.  Nobody would take my calls.  Even though they have a "Delivery Guarantee" they would do nothing, not even respond to my calls and e-mails.  I then had to go out and buy mattresses for twice the cost, and they have only sent me an e-mail saying that if I am not at home to refuse delivery on Saturday (which I will not be) that they will consider the transaction closed.  So now I will have twice as many mattresses as I need at three times the cost.  Plus I had to waste a day running around to find matresses, and I will probably have to take them to small claims court to get a refund.  Horrible customer service and a real ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Mattress/internet/Overnight-Mattress-Their-Guarantees-Mean-Nothing-and-They-Will-Not-Address-Custmer-Issue-658892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Mattress