Complaint Review: Overnight Prints

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Ashburn Virginia
Overnight Prints
1800 E Garry Ave # 202 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Overnight Prints, OverNightPrints.com Grade "F" Customer Services Santa Ana California

Customer Service is VERY POOR!? - Brian? - Today
I've used OvernightPrints a number of times and been relatively happy, however recently that changed when I needed to contact their "24/7 Customer Support."

I needed to call because I received an order that was printed upside down and I needed to request a reprint. I called 6 times total and waited on hold for a total of 3 hours. on my 4th try I spoke with someone who took my name and promised a manager would be calling me back shortly... the manager never did. On my 6th try I finally spoke with a guy in reprints (after waiting on hold for 15 minutes) he kindly informed me that they were unable to reprint them at this time because they've been making too many printing errors.

They lost a customer in me. Its not worth your money or TIME. Avoid OvernightPrints.com

Brian
Ashburn, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Prints/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Overnight-Prints-OverNightPrintscom-Grade-F-Customer-Services-Santa-Ana-California-377932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Prints