Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software Aka Refund Processors

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2003

• Reported By:Scarborough Ontario
Overnight Recovery Software Aka Refund Processors
414 West Sunrise Highway #326 Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software Refund Processors Aka Refund Processors ripoff deceptive company false promises victimized many ripoff thieves ripoff business from hell Patchogue New York

I am so upset! I wish I had known sbout your site before. I feel so stupid that these scamming con artist thieves took my money. I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids and was so excited to think that I would be able to help our family get ahead financially.

I even had to borrow the money to pay for this software! I put alot of work into this and only after I had someone interested in the service and e-mailed for help@refundrecoverymanual.com several times and just got an auto response did I find out about this.

PaySystems is no better either as all they have given me are web sites that don't exist and no phone number for the Patchogue address. I am so fuming mad and I will not rest until I get a full refund!

The ORS website is still working too, I hope somehow it can be removed to save others from going through the same thing.

Stephanie
Scarborough, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2003 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software-Aka-Refund-Processors/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-Refund-Processors-Aka-Refund-Processors-ripoff-deceptive-compa-56442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software Aka Refund Processors