Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software Systems

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Overnight Recovery Software Systems
414 W Sunrise Hwy #326 Ny Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software Systems I paid $88 never received a word back or software or anything Please help How can I get money back? Patchogue New York

I paid my $88 faithfully to start a new career getting refunds back for victims using Federal Express and UPS, etc. I was hopeful and believed their whole story about a second income from home. I'm so upset that today I found out they are just another RIP-OFF company! How do I get my money back? I never received any answers to my emails requesting the software to begin work.*** I ever got was promises and lies. And lost my money. What can be done? Please someone out there help!!!

Sharon
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software-Systems/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-Systems-I-paid-88-never-received-a-word-back-or-software-or-a-94267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software Systems