Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Sierra Vista Arizona
Overnight Recovery Software
414 West Sunrise Highway #326 Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software I was very disappointed Patchogue New York

I thought that I was going to start making some extra cash by doing a few hours of work on the internet, but I was shocked and amazed that this company does not exist. I first tried to go to the site that they call, " the training site", but it does not exist. I then loaded the software, following the instructions,loading version B first, then version A.

I then preceded to start the application and that's when I knew something was wrong. My computer locked up, and I could not get out of the program. It kept saying " no cancel". I finally got out by minimizing the program and shuting down my computer. It did not shut down right away, but finally it did. I could not believe that a company that was advertising for fed-ex and UPS could have done this .

I was so disappointed, then I felt like something was taken away from me. First of all, my $88.00, then my trust in on-line buying and selling.I hope that something can be done about this, and I do hope that I get my refund.hopefully, they don't use my credit card information for any other purchases. Feel free to call me at any time, I'm willing to fight to get my money, no matter what it takes.

Nancy
Sierra Vista, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-I-was-very-disappointed-Patchogue-New-York-56654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software