Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2003

• Reported By:Georgetown South Carolina
Overnight Recovery Software
414 West Sunrise Hwy #326 Patchogue,, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software ripoff What can be done to terminate Overnight Recovery Software and its fraudulent practices? Patchogue New York

I wish I knew about this site BEFORE I was swindled. I was surfing for an at home business/job and can across the Overnight Recovery Software site.

I ordered the software via a check made out to Digichex. Weeks went by and I didn't receive the "Welcome Email" or my software as they promised. I checked with my bank to see if the funds had cleared, which it did.

At that point a began to email the "company" to obtain a refund. To this moment, I have not received a response to my messages. The Overnight Recovery Software site claims that PaySystems process the payment. I obtained PaySystems telephone number and contacted them. I was told that they in fact process payments for the company but not in the amount of my software ($79) nor did they have record of my transaction.

My bank statement doesn't indicate a telephone number or any other type of information for me to call/contact about the software. I then contacted Digichex by email and the messages were returned that they could not be delivered. Digichex's website doesn't list a telephone number only bogus email addresses.

I also contacted the company that sponsors the Digichex website, Innovative Payment Solutions, LLC.. I seriously doubt if I will hear from them as well. What can be done to terminate Overnight Recovery Software and its fraudulent practices? I feel like such as fool and I REALLY WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Georgetown, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-ripoff-What-can-be-done-to-terminate-Overnight-Recovery-Softwa-56107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software