Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2004

• Reported By:Winnemucca Nevada
Overnight Recovery Software
414 W. Sunrise Hwy. #326 Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software ripoff Work at home ripoff scam Patchogue New York

I really thought this was lagit. But when I got it the mail it wasn't at all how they described it in their site. I thought I was just doing something wrong with it cuz it wouldn't work. Until I found this site and I finally realized that it wasn't me. I can't beleive I fell for it. I'm a single widowed mother of three living on Social Security, I thought it would be an easy way of making money and stay home with my Children.

Rachel
Winnemucca, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2004 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-ripoff-Work-at-home-ripoff-scam-Patchogue-New-York-77981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software