Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2003

• Reported By:Merrillville Indiana
Overnight Recovery Software
414 West Sunrise Highway Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software ripoff can not get a refund on bad software that did not live up to their representation of it. Patchogue New York

I wrote to them to request a refund, because the software and their program was not at all what I was expecting. I still have gotten no response to my refund request.
I have read that they have ripped several other people too. Some apparently never got their money back. I am going to keep insisting until I get my refund.

Juanita
Merrillville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2003 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-ripoff-can-not-get-a-refund-on-bad-software-that-did-not-live-55705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software