Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2003

• Reported By:South Orange New Jersey
Overnight Recovery Software
414 West Sunrise Highway #326 Patchogue, New York U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software ripoff preying those trying to make a home based income Patchogue New York

They prey on individuals who are really seeking a way to make a home based income. I was one of those individuals. They didn't respond to my emails and mislead mee on all thier information.

Fortunately I was able to get my refund because I paid through a third party. So if this is the case for anyone contact Pay Pal or whoever that third party was for you. Explain to them

you were scammed and they will refund your money. Since then I have been blessed with a REAL Home Based Business.
So if there is anyone who is looking for a real opportunity

This is a billion dollar company who to date has been featured in 100 newspapers and magazines, including every major business and finacial periodical in the U.S. I've started my own home

based business and I'm on the road to more time with my children and financial freedom. I just wanted to share a real opportunity to those who are seeking.

Excel is the name of the company and I invite all to check out
the credibilty and you will see this is a real business.
Feel free to call me at 862-205-9297. Good luck to all!

Alisha
South Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2003 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Overnight-Recovery-Software-ripoff-preying-those-trying-to-make-a-home-based-income-Patcho-64010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software