Complaint Review: Overnight Recovery Software

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:houston Texas
Overnight Recovery Software
414 West Sunrise Highway #326, Patchogue, NY 11772 Nationwide U.S.A.

Overnight Recovery Software ripoff deception, I believe the company had lists of companies that needed the help to process there refunds for late deliveries from ups and fedex ripoff fake Patchogue NY

I was basically deceive by thinking I was getting a list of these companies accounts from shipping and receiving department to process the refunds, if any.

I can't set up anything until I find a company out there and help@refundrecoverymanual.com want teach me a thing or answer my question about teaching me. I feel if I don't know how to set up the program from the software, it is not doing me any good nor company I'll be supporting.

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnight-Recovery-Software/nationwide/Overnight-Recovery-Software-ripoff-deception-I-believe-the-company-had-lists-of-companies-55487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnight Recovery Software