Complaint Review: Overnightprints

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
1800 East Gary Ave. Nationwide U.S.A.

Overnightprints.com, Overnight Prints Terrible costumer care, a company that doesn't stand behind their product, UNRELIABLE!!! Santa Ana California

I had been recommended overnight prints by a friend, because of their fast turn around and because they can print small quantities.

I used them once and was happy with the result, I recommended them to a client that needed a fast turn around, the cards came with "powder bombs" basically big white stains. I dealt with the return and reprint of the cards for my client and had a good costumer service experience.

A few weeks later I ordered a set of business cards and two sets of postcards. They all came with defects, design inside the "safe zone" was cut out, random lines where printed over the design and the design was off centered. I called costumer service, first spoke with someone called kevin who didn't even greeted me, had a terrible attitude and said that they were not responsible for the card being off centered. Would not let me speak and said that they could reprint them but could not guarantee that the same problem wouldn't occur. I asked to speak with another representative since I felt I was not been heard, he handed me over to Jehan Amin-Shama, who right off the back was defensive and offensive, she told me although it was their responsibility that the printing had mistakes, they could only give me a store refund. Because on their site they warn about possible shifting of a bout 1/16 of an inch, I told her the shifting was beyond that and the cards had been cut on the "safe zone " part. She couldn't have cared less.

Now I'm stuck with a store credit from a company that is unreliable and promises 100% costumer satisfaction but delivers 0%.

Their business name wants to make you believe is fast service fast service but with all the mistakes and going back and forth your printing time will double and you will end up with a terrible experience.

They might be slightly cheaper than other companies but IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH IT!

Please do yourself a favor and avoid their services at all cost.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnightprints/nationwide/Overnightprintscom-Overnight-Prints-Terrible-costumer-care-a-company-that-doesnt-stand-444524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnightprints