Complaint Review: Overnightprints.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
overnightprints.com Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Overnightprints.com Scammer!! Santa Ana California

I love it! This company has "customer service" alright! They are too cowrd to tell the truth, lie, and e-mail the truth below.

I spoke with Robert as you can see. He is the "Customer Care Lead" no last name and no extension.

I called on 2 ocassions and got the same people, must be a BIG company!

All I wanted was to downgrade my shipping. This is due to the mis-leading information on the webstie. It looked per the website we should have received the order Thursday and was acutally going to be delivered the following Monday.

Robert told me "I will take care of it for you and e-mail you, no problem". I got an e-mail 24 hours later with the opposite information and an additional $40 on my bill. Some customer service!

I called back after i received the e-mail to speak with his manager. I was told he is the head in tonight but can call back and ask for "mary" tomorrow. No last name and no ext. What type of a business does not provide a last name or extenstion. I'll tell you, a business who is hiding something from you!

Good luck to anyone trying to order with this company and needing some "customer service". It is just a lost cause, you will waste your time and energy calling.

Dear Valued Customer,

I'm emailing to inform you that the shipping downgrade we spoke about on the phone did not occur. The order received a shipping label and shipped out prior to the
downgrade being processed.
The order will arrive before 8:30 am tomorrow morning. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have

We appreciate your business and hope that you choose Overnight Prints in the future for all your printing needs. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions at (888) 677-2000 or try our NEW chat feature under the FAQs tab on the website at overnightprints.com.
Remember to include all previous correspondence and your invoice number when contacting Overnight Prints.

Senior Customer Care Lead
Overnight Prints
E-Mail: service@overnightprints.com
Office: (888) 677-2000

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overnightprintscom/Santa-Ana-California/Overnightprintscom-Scammer-Santa-Ana-California-332820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overnightprints.com