Complaint Review: Overseas Flower Delivery

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Vera — Tulsa Manitoba United States of America
Overseas Flower Delivery

Overseas Flower Delivery They used the worst,cheapest Florist in town.I ordered a Christmas Basket not Basket Easter , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Overseas Flower Delivery

I ordered a christmas garden basket for my sisters birthday but what did she get an old easter basket with stinky moss in it no christmas ornaments bows pine cone or the plants they showed in the picture on line and to top it all off they used a poinsettia  my sister is highly allergic to this plant.

I paid $85.07 for my order the florist in Germany said to my sister you get what you pay for according to them the basket was only $20.00 plus delivery.So I got ripped off big time.People beware who you do business with.I learn my lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overseas-Flower-Delivery/internet/Overseas-Flower-Delivery-They-used-the-worstcheapest-Florist-in-townI-ordered-a-Christm-982137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overseas Flower Delivery

Overseas Flower Delivery

AUTHOR: Overseas Flower Delivery - (Malta)

Kindly please note that we are an international company with head offices in each country. As soon as we received your complaint we contacted our head office and had to wait for them to get a satisfactory reply from the florist.

When it was confirmed that the florist did not deliver a suitable arrangement we refunded the cost of the order immediately.