Complaint Review: OverseasFlowerDelivery.com

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Adrien — Virginia
OverseasFlowerDelivery.com
No address provided Internet United States of America

OverseasFlowerDelivery.com This company screwed up my Valentine's Day order. Internet

I ordered the "Lovebirds" arrangement to send to my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. In the description it says "Send Lovebirds to Usa: This bouquet of lilies, roses and carnations speaks out romance, complete with a red vase." What she recieved looked nothing like what I ordered.

Basically, this is what I ordered:

Lovebirds Usa

And this is what she got:

I paid $102.95 for the Preferred option plus a transaction fee on this order and I was very upset to have paid this much money for something that looks nothing like what I ordered. I understand that due to the seasonal availability of flowers it may be necessary to vary individual stems from those shown, but I think this is UNACCEPTABLE. The main reason I chose this arrangement was for the red vase that was promised to come with it so I was extremely disappointed to see the light colored, boxy vase they sent.

I attempted to contact them to discuss the issue, but here is no phone number, email address, or physical address on their website. The only available option was to fill in an online form and send a message to customer service in the "Contact Us" section on their website. So, I sent them a message with all of my contact information. I sent a message in February and I also sent a message this month. I still have not heard back from them.

I think this site should be closed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OverseasFlowerDeliverycom/internet/OverseasFlowerDeliverycom-This-company-screwed-up-my-Valentines-Day-order-Internet-1037073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OverseasFlowerDelivery.com