Complaint Review: Overslade.com

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:Sykesville Maryland
Overslade.com
Margarita, California U.S.A.

Overslade.com Ripoff Stole my credit card number charged me $197.14 and claimed they were a service company for Benefits Plus Margarita California

In January, 2004 I received my Visa card bill and noticed a $197.14 charge on my card in December. I called the company to find out what it was about and they told me to send the packaged I received back to an address in New York and they would refund my money.

They said they service Benefits Plus, but are not the company itself. I did and still have not received a credit on my account. I never ordered this Benefits Plus package.

Sharon
Sykesville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oversladecom/Margarita-California/Oversladecom-Ripoff-Stole-my-credit-card-number-charged-me-19714-and-claimed-they-were-85956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overslade.com