• Report: #1061921

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Brad — Brooklyn New York
Overstock Deals
Internet USA

Overstock Deals Had to Pay Plumber Twice When they Failed to Ship My Faucets  Internet

I ordered six faucets from this company for a home renovation project -- I'm not living at the house.  They shipped the faucets to the wrong address and I never received them, and never received a notice that the faucets had not shipped. I called to find out what was going on after my plumber told me that the faucets weren't at the house.  The representative was very nice, apologized for the mistake, and told me that the faucets would ship over night.  I made arrangements for the plumber to come again, and the faucets did not ship -- again.  I called customer service, they apologized, but refused to compensate me for the money I had to pay plumbers -- twice -- because of their failure to ship products that I ordered when they were supposed to ship them.  I've wasted hours of my life that I will never get back.  The most frustrating part of the experience was that their customer support was unwilling -- or more likely unable as a matter of company policy -- to accommodate me for the money I paid to the plumbers or the time that I wasted having to deal with the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overstock-Deals/internet/Overstock-Deals-Had-to-Pay-Plumber-Twice-When-they-Failed-to-Ship-My-Faucetsnbsp-Intern-1061921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overstock Deals