installed

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Rwilly — Great Falls Montana United States of America
Overstock.com

Overstock.com Item Deivered Not What I Ordered Internet

I ordered and paid $$148.00 for a Collezione Womens Plus Size Faux Leather Stand Collar Ruched Jacket in Cognac color for my wife for Christmas in mid November. I received the jacket by FEDEX within a week. When I open the package I found that the jacket was in Beige rather than Cognac. The invoice even stated the  color as Cognac. I immediately contacted Overstock customer service and have to admit the response was good and they agreed to resend the right jacket in the ordered color. They E-mailed me a return shipping label with UPS and the RMA number. They agreed to ship the jacket in 3 day shipping. I received the new package in a few days and when I opened it I found  again the color was Beige and did not reflect the invoice description. I again contacted Overstock to let them know the same problem and all they did was offer me a $10.00 credit to appease me. They would not resend another jacket and continued attempts to work with customer service resulted in numerous e-mails to contact different departments including the shoe department. [continued below]....
.....  I met my obligation of paying for an advertised article and Overstock now refuses to meet their obligation of supplying me with the proper article I ordered. I am now stuck with a Beige jacket that we dont want. Overstock really gives you a run around. Why not, they have my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overstockcom/internet/Overstockcom-Item-Deivered-Not-What-I-Ordered-Internet-979362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overstock.com