Complaint Review: Overstock.com

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2007

• Reported By:Olympia Washington
http://overstock.com Internet U.S.A.

Overstock.com Return policies Ripoff Internet

Be careful about buying from Overstock. I ordered a laptop computer from them on 8/3/07, and called the next day to cancel it. Even though less than 24 hours had passed, they refused to cancel it. I told them OK (online chat), I would just refuse it. "Oh, please don't do that," (they would have to pay return shipping), somebody named "Tayner" whined. Nevertheless, I WILL do it. I will not deal with people from India or Argentina or other foreigners if I can help it, as I usually end up having to teach them about the hard/software I'm seeking help with.

Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overstockcom/internet/Overstockcom-Return-policies-Ripoff-Internet-265245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overstock.com