Complaint Review: Overstock.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2007

• Reported By:Oxnard California
? Internet U.S.A.

Overstock.com horrible customer service. Bowflex sent with missing parts. Could not deliver correct parts. Internet

I ordered a bowflex revolution. I received it with packaging bearly haning on to the item. There were three missing parts. First time I called, I received 1 of the missing parts within a week. Second time I called, since there were missing parts still missing that had not arrived when they should have, I received a box of nuts and bolts, it almost felt like a horrible joke. The third time I called they kept giving me the run around. Weeks went by and I could not get a straight answer as to when I would receive the parts. I am trying to get them to pick up this monster. Waste of time and money if I dont get a full refund.

Oxnard, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overstockcom/internet/Overstockcom-horrible-customer-service-Bowflex-sent-with-missing-parts-Could-not-deli-252517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overstock.com