Complaint Review: Overturepharmacy Aka Skytouch Exim Ltd And Paysystems Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, March 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 13, 2004

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
Overturepharmacy Aka Skytouch Exim Ltd And Paysystems Corporation
overturepharmacy.com, paysystems.com Internet India

Overturepharmacy Aka Skytouch Exim Ltd And Paysystems Corporation ripoff overturepharmacy.com and their accomplice,paysystems took my took my payment and send only a fraction of my order. Mumbai India Internet

I made online order for 3 prescription drugs from overturepharmacy.com. Before the first order arrived I submitted another order for a 4th drug. When the 1st order arrived,only 1 drug was included. The packing slip and invoice only showed 1 drug.

I immediately notified overturepharmacy.com and informed them of the short shipment. They responded by denying the short shipment. I replied and threatened to file a protest to my credit card company if they didn't change their attitude. Overturepharmacy responded by threatening not to send the shorted items if I protested my card payment. I notified Paysystems, the funds transfer agent, of the dispute and of my intention to contest my credit card payment.

I immediately filed a protest to my credit card company but authorized them to pay the amount for the single drug which I had received.

Paysystems responded by turning my account over to a collection agency. Paysystems denies any knowledge of my dispute. The amount referred for collection is more than the total of my two orders and disregards the fact that I paid in full for the product that I actually received.

Overturepharmacy has not claimed they sent the second order,yet they are trying to collect for it anyway.

Overturepharmacy.com appears to be a criminal enterprise and Paysystems a willing accomplice.

James
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2004 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Overturepharmacy-Aka-Skytouch-Exim-Ltd-And-Paysystems-Corporation/internet/Overturepharmacy-Aka-Skytouch-Exim-Ltd-And-Paysystems-Corporation-ripoff-overturepharmacy-83783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overturepharmacy Aka Skytouch Exim Ltd And Paysystems Corporation