Complaint Review: Owcen LoanServicing,LLC

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Susana — Nampa Idaho United States of America
Owcen LoanServicing,LLC

Owcen LoanServicing,LLC Ocwen Are Owcen and Money Gram in bed together?? Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact your elected reps and goverment agencies

*Author of original report: Clue less in India call center

For many months I sent my mortgage payments through Money- Gram via Albertson's Market.  For months the payments where not credited to the account. Everytime I called Ocwen Loan Servicing, they told me that everything was ok and just not reflected. This continued for 8 month!

One night a process server gave us a visit and handled us a suit being brought by Ocwen as a forclosure. No addresses or phone was on this document. When we said that we could immediately produce the Money Gram receipts, the process server said that we better see an attorney, because we only had a few months to comply.
The next day I called Ocwen. I was told that Ocwen sent back the payments each month to Money- Gram: and it was not their problem. I told her who I worked for, and in a few minutes was giving me the dates of the returns, complete with special transaction numbers, amounts, etc.

I relayed these to Money- Gram, who also claimed it was not their problem. So I received back $6600 and then I had to send the whole amount back to Ocwen. Today I get a statement for March 1st payment including over $1300 in "fees" for what just took place.....this has to be addressed. Ocwens phone tape took a message.....they will call me..... later.....
Susana,Nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Owcen-LoanServicingLLC/internet/Owcen-LoanServicingLLC-Ocwen-Are-Owcen-and-Money-Gram-in-bed-together-Internet-845683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Owcen LoanServicing,LLC

Contact your elected reps and goverment agencies

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Your state must have an agency overseeing the banking and lending industries. Find out their contact info and complain to them.

Write your congressional rep and 2 senators.

Provide exact details, short and concise, in chronological order.

Don't meander into side issues with them.

Bottom line, you made your payments, Ocwen did whatever they did, and you need someone to put a boot in their butt. They are probably the most disgusting mortgage company existing, and that's being kind to them.

Sadly, you probably also need a lawyer. Maybe a nearby law school can assign a law student pro bono. What such lack in experience they make up for in anti corporate zeal.

See if any local news stations have an action reporter you can tell your case to.

Clue less in India call center

AUTHOR: Susana - (United States of America)

I finally got a human.......from an India call center......

I asked her to explain the $1,307.94 in"Recently Assessed Amounts"showed on the statement. I could hardly understand what she said. I asked her to slow down. She said that I had to pay this amount since home went into foreclosure. Told her that the payments each month had been credited, then pulled out and sent back to Money -Gram. I was never informed until I was served with legal papers (still giving us until the end of the year to make good). I got info about the returned payments from a clerk at Owen. She wanted to know that clerks name. Told her I had no idea.

She kept saying we where"past due and in foreclosure", so we have to pay any fees that the company put on the loan. She knew the $600 went to the "trustee on the foreclosure". Told her again house is not in foreclosure, never was; we paid before case went to Court. She told me we still had to pay the fees associated with a foreclosure, and they would not have made charges if none where due. Told her that is not what the automated tape sez we are due $784.85 due March 1,2012.

She would not discuss how the account was "assessed" over $6,000 to "modify loan".She claims she doesn't know what I am talking about. She is sending a copy of the explanation of the "fees" to home address. She tanked me for calling and hung up on me.

I tried again to get info on what their modification cost, and was hung up on all three attempts....

I think a class action might be necessary to get these charges removed. I have no idea who to contact.

Susana, Nampa,Idaho