Complaint Review: Owen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Sharye — Irvington Alabama
Owen Loan Servicing
1661 Worthington Rd, Suite 100 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Owen Loan Servicing Charge me an Escrow for insurance of Oct 2010 which I had insurance at that time and Litton Loan was who had my account. I have been trying to go to their site and cannot do so West Palm Beach Florida

I have been trying to go to their website but cannot connect. They are charging me for Insurance they say I didnt have Oct 2010. My insurance co sent them a copy where I had insurance and Litton Loan Co had my account at that time. I shouldnt owe but about $2000 but that is not what they say. they have me with an equity for that insurance that I had already paid. I sent a fax to the person who suspose to be incharge of my account but have not heard from her. Tried to go to their website it will not let me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Owen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Owen-Loan-Servicing-Charge-me-an-Escrow-for-insurance-of-Oct-2010-which-I-had-insurance-a-1073665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Owen Loan Servicing