Complaint Review: Owlbooks/Amazon.com

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Mad Apache — Visalia, California USA
Owlbooks/Amazon.com

Owlbooks/Amazon.com Complete Rip off Internet

Placed an order on Amazon/Owlbooks.com for a book called Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee on Nov 26, 2012. I got an email stating I would receive my order by Dec 3 - Dec 18. I never got it. I emailed the seller and got an email response the same day. In the email was an apology and the book must have gotten lost and that they didn't have another copy to send me. In this email they also said they would issued a full refund. When I checked the refund email, I found that it was not the full refund like they said in the email before. $4.32 was taken from my account and only $4.00 was refunded. So I'm guessing I paid Amazon/Owlbooks.com $0.32 for an apology since the 32 cents was not included in the refund. Over all I had an awful experience with Amazon/Owlbooks.com. Will not order from them or recommend them to anyone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OwlbooksAmazoncom/internet/OwlbooksAmazoncom-Complete-Rip-off-Internet-988656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Owlbooks/Amazon.com