abroad

• Reported By: Art — Spring Hill Florida United States of America
Owners Self Finance
13575 58th St. N. Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Owners Self Finance Total Breach of Contract Clearwater, Florida

We entered into a written contract with Owners Self Finance in June,2012. The contract stated that
1. They would repair any sink hole problems that arise after the already made repairs. and 2. After a completion of the 1 year lease that they would provide a mortgage at a rate of 4% if we could not qualify for a mortgage on our own. This is written into the contract.
On issue !. We have asked the Company to fix multiple items related to sink hole activity, one of which is a pool problem. A few months ago I received a call from one of the principles asking me to give access to an insurance adjuster to look at the pool, but do not mention that the pool was leaking. Approximatly 2-3 weeks latter I called to see when they were going to fix the pool. The contact person Richard told me that Michael was willing to pay up to $28,000 to repair the pool. I assumed that was the insurance settlement they received from the adjuster. They had a pool leak detection done and a repair done, but afterwards the pool still leaks and I called to inform them of it. I was asked to do an early buy-out for a discount which I thought was great. When I called back to accept the offer if they would hold the finance..As Written In The Contract...they said they couldn't and would not be making anymore repairs to the house until we could get financed!!!
Are you kidding me???? Their contract says They would repair And would Finance this property!!!

Anyone Dealing With These People Do So At Their Own Financial Peril!!!!
We have money and time invested with the goal of home ownership at the end, what a bunch of deceipt in my opinion!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Owners-Self-Finance/Clearwater-Florida-33760/Owners-Self-Finance-Total-Breach-of-Contract-Clearwater-Florida-978218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Owners Self Finance