Complaint Review: Ownerwiz.com

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: James — Rosemead California United States of America
Ownerwiz.com
935 Highway 124 Ste 211, Braselton, GA Internet United States of America

Ownerwiz.com Cancelled to avoid paying for their $40 fee, but claimed I past trial period, which is a lie! Internet

I signed up with Ownerwiz.com to check out their services. They gave me 3 days for trial before they charge $40 for their services. I checked it out and cancelled 1 day after sign up. They took my money and claimed I past their 3 day trial period. Typical scam!  Their website claims you can be a homeowner, using their methods. I seriously doubt they have the ability! Typical scam to con people into their website with promises to become a homeowner, $40 at a time.  Not to mention how rude their staff is, not just one but 3 of them I spoke to! Each time I explain my situation to them, they are only interested in telling me that I past the 3 day trial and accused me of lying to them! What kind of business does this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ownerwizcom/internet/Ownerwizcom-Cancelled-to-avoid-paying-for-their-40-fee-but-claimed-I-past-trial-period-654896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ownerwiz.com