- Report: #1062892
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Oxebridge Quality Resources
Oxebridge Quality Resources1503 South US Highway 301 Suite 36 Tampa, Florida USA
Oxebridge Quality Resources AKA Certificate Mill, Chris Paris, Christopher Paris, Oxebridge, Oxebridge Quality, ISO ISO Fraud!! Chris Paris of Oxebridge Tampa Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
WARNING!! Chris Paris (Oxebridge Quality Resources) is operating a fraud quality management company backed by Mary Winch, an RABQSA Certified QMS Lead Auditor- ISO9001:2008, ISO 17025 Lab Quality Manager, TL9000 V4 at Motorola Enterprise Mobility. These two people (Chris Paris and Mary Winch) are both sociopaths. Just look at the attack articles on the Oxebridge website and the material Mary Winch published on Linkedin.
CHRIS PARIS / OXEBRIDGE (ISO Shyster of the Decade!!)
* Christopher Paris (owner of Oxebridge) claims to be a chemical process engineer on his website. To call oneself as an engineer, one has to be academically qualified. Paris is a NOT an engineer... he is a liar!! Don't get any ISO from this crook.
* Christopher Paris (owner of Oxebridge) has no experience in the aviation industry and yet is acting as consultant for aviation companies. [continued below]....
* Christopher Paris (owner of Oxebridge) first degree is in English and Film from Long Island University C.W. Yet is states on his website, he worked for 3M & Pure Tech, as Chemical Process Engineer. Both 3M and Pure Tech should be sued for this!
* On the linkedin page of Christopher Paris (owner of Oxebridge) he claims to be working for `Pulse Medical' since 2004, whereas, Pulse Medical is one of his customers. This is a lie!
Christopher Paris (owner of Oxebridge) is mostly consulting for AS projects. What makes him competent, to consult them without even a single day of working experience in aviation industry? All this crook has is a degree in English/Film. I guess his acting skills are really good because he sure is fooling companies in the Aerospace Industry!! This is not only pathetic... it's utterly dangerous!
Christopher Paris (owner of Oxebridge) offers on his `Rapid ISO 9001 Implementation with a promise of implementation in 40 days and company ready for certification. In my over over 30 years of professional life, I came across many Consultants, Org.'s and CB's, but I am short of word to express my disgust, after reading the Rapid 40-Days Implementation. In detailed information the rapid implementation period of 40 days is linked with number of employees as per given table. It's not impossible for a management system development and implementation to be done in 40 days (400 hours as stated by Chris Paris). Further proof this guy is a crook!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxebridge-Quality-Resources/Tampa-Florida-33619/Oxebridge-Quality-Resources-AKA-Certificate-Mill-Chris-Paris-Christopher-Paris-Oxebrid-1062892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.