Complaint Review: Oxford Finacial

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 14, 2005

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
Oxford Finacial
Po Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Finacial ripoff, credit card scam Champlain New York

on August 2, 2005 I received a call from a woman named Kim she stated she was calling from oxford finacial group. she said I was pre approved for a master card with a 2,000 dollar credit line to start with, she asked for my bank information and said I would receive the card in 40 days from the august 9th which was the day they would debit the $249 from my account. As of today I haven't received a card nor have I been able to get through on the the number they gave me. Today I went on line to search for a website for Oxford Finacial that is when I saw the link to this website (RIP-OFF REPORT) That is when I found out that I had been scamed.

Quiana
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2005 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Finacial/Champlain-New-York/Oxford-Finacial-ripoff-credit-card-scam-Champlain-New-York-157063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Finacial