Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Alliance Aka Ocford Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2005

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Oxford Financial Alliance Aka Ocford Financial Benefits
PO Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Alliance Aka Ocford Financial Benefits ripoff Fraud Champlain New York

I was contacted at the end of June 2005 by the company. As many others have stated I said okay and until now I have not received anything. I did log a dispute with my bank and I am waiting from their fraud department to contact me.

The customer service allegedly is just a call center where they accept calls for 40 companies and they have no clue about Oxofrd itself but they did play back an alleged tape where I said that I consent for the card not be able to be cancelled (who in his/her right mind would do this? I certainly know I was never asked this.) I did write down all the conversation plus what was on the tape so when my Bank calls I will have all the info ready.

Any information on this company or if someone has sued them would interest me.

Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2005 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Alliance-Aka-Ocford-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-123919/Oxford-Financial-Alliance-Aka-Ocford-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Fraud-Champlain-New-York-154702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Alliance Aka Ocford Financial Benefits