arbitrary

• Submitted: Wed, September 28, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 28, 2005

• Reported By:Holden Maine
Oxford Financial Alliance
PO Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Alliance Aka Oxford Financial Services ripoff Champlain New York

At the first of June I was contacted by Tina #043 from Oxford Financial offering an interest free credit card. All I had to do was pay a one time fee of $249.00 to be taken directly from my checking account. They were even "kind enough" to wait until I got paid to do the debit (rip me off is a better way of putting it).

After waiting 2 or 3 weeks and not receiving anything I called the 866-333-7715 number to find out what was going on. I was then told that it takes 40-50 days to receive a packet. At about 45 days I called to find out where the packet was, I was then told it was 40 or 50 days not including weekends and holidays. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that the supervisor would not speak with me that I had to wait.

I insisted on speaking to someone, the person gave me the Champlain NY address and the name Brian. After calling again and asking more questions I was informed that the card would not be in the packet but a signature card would be, which I would then have to mail back in to get my credit card.

I received the packet sometime at the end of August, no signature card. After numerous attempts to get through to them, I was finally told that the card would be going in the mail shortly and to just mail it back to them with my signature. It is now the 28th of Sept and of course no signature card.

I just tried to call the 866-333-7715 number again and got the message that the number is not available from my calling area. So here I am filing a rip off report. If I had not typed in Oxford financial Alliance in the search engine I would still be waiting for a credit card that I am never going to receive. I now have some idea how to go about getting my money back. Thank-you

Cheri
Holden, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Alliance/Champlain-New-York-12919/Oxford-Financial-Alliance-Aka-Oxford-Financial-Services-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-158710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Alliance