Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 14, 2005

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Oxford Financial Alliance
P.O.Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Alliance Totally Bogus Pitch and Ripoff Champlain New York

I was called by a smooth guy who told me what I needed to hear. A MasterCard with a $5000 limit. Able to draw up to $500 a day for emergencies. No money would change hands to get this card. I just had to show $249 in my checking account. Give him a date it would be there and they would check. That simple. Hey the card was even issued after our call so he pointed out I could get the card, draw the $250 and put it in my account. And if the money wasn't going to be there as scheduled call and they could change the check funds date.

Well the card didn't come as scheduled so I called and moved the check funds date 10 days later then it was. Surprise....first date came and not only did they look, they drew the $249. Over drawing my account and bouncing numerous checks for me. Oh yeah they are helping me a lot!

When I called and finally reached someone they said I didn't change the date soon enough! And the person who CONFIRMED the change of date was wrong. Oh and by the way you will get your PACKAGE in 40 days. Say what!
I started this game the beginning of June. Now finally the middle of September I did receive a package of paperwork regarding a "Stored Value" MasterCard Application that will arrive in another 7 to 10 days. Also was a paper to apply for emergency cash. NO WHERE is my card with the promised $5000 limit, or the cash advance feature.

This company is a major rip off. And if you are lucky (?) enough to get someone to answer the phone at customer service they are the rudist people ever working in a customer service department. I guess once they get your money they no longer have the need to be nice to you anymore.

Leta
Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2005 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Alliance/Champlain-New-York-12919/Oxford-Financial-Alliance-Totally-Bogus-Pitch-and-Ripoff-Champlain-New-York-157035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Alliance