Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Alliance

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Oxford Financial Alliance
Nationwide U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Alliance ripoff, scam, fraud Nationwide

I was scammed by Oxford Financial. They gave me this number and it did not work. They called me two or three times a day for at least 5 days. I finally gave in.

I'm a college student and they played me SO good. I will never trust telemarketing person AGAIN. They took $249.00 dollars of my rent money and food for my kids.
I can't believe these sick people. I hope that my bank gives me my money back as soon as possible

Kayla
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2005 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Alliance/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-Alliance-ripoff-scam-fraud-Nationwide-159301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Alliance