Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Alliances

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2005

• Reported By:Victorville California
Oxford Financial Alliances
P.O Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Alliances ripoff phony money stealing leeches without hearts or conscious stole my money right out of my account Champlain New York

Oxford Financial Alliances called me on the phone and stated that they could provide me with a credit card for 2000.00 visa or mastercard logo my choice for a fee of 249.00

I told them that I did'nt have 249.00 at the moment which was no problem to them because they could wait until the following week to deduct it. They also included long distance service free the first month and then 39.00 a month after from then on out. You could call and cancel if you did not want the service.

They taped everything on a recording and informed me that once the deal was final it could not be cancled. They also said that it would take up to 41 days for the card to be recieved but usually only Hawaii took the full 41 days. The gave a confirmation number and the conversation was ended.

A month went by without any card but then I recieved a long distance packet so I felt a little more confident that the card would come. After 41 days I decided to get more information about the company so I went on the internet to see if I could find out anything about the bank. As soon as I typed in their name ripoff report popped up and I new that I had been had.

Danielle
Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2005 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Alliances/Champlain-New-York-12919/Oxford-Financial-Alliances-ripoff-phony-money-stealing-leeches-without-hearts-or-conscious-162289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Alliances