Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Oxford Financial Benefits
PO BOX 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Benefits ripoff Oxford Financial Champlain New York

I applied for a credit card with them in June of 2005 and they took 249.00 out of my checking account on June 30th 2005. I never recieved a credit card and they messed up my checking account as well. I have been trying to get in touch with this company since July 2005. Their phone number was disconnected and the operator did not have the number and I was confused and upset that I had got scammed. I have been researching since trying to find this so called company to get my money back and to fix my checking account...I want to get these people and make them pay for taking advantage of me and taking my trust for granted and get my money back. Also, I want to find them so this doesn't happen to anyone else as it did to me.

Katie
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Oxford-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Oxford-Financial-Champlain-New-York-178296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Benefits