Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2005

• Reported By:Elwood Indiana
Oxford Financial Credit Card
PO Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Credit Card ripoff Champlain New York

This company called me stating I had just been approved for a credit card of $2000.00 and all I needed was to give them the info to process this. They wanted to make sure it was really me requesting the card on-line. I had signed up for credit cards on-line the night before so I was stupid and thought it was legit.

I got scared the closer it got to the date, my account would be debited the processing fee of $249, so I got on-line to try to contact this company and I was sent here. After reading this is a fraud company, I called my bank and stopped payment on this transaction.

This company cost me and I want them to pay for it. It cost $25 to stop payment and it cost me much time I could have been working to take care of this problem.

Elwood, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Card/Champlain-New-York-12919/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Card-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-156395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Credit Card