Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Credit Cards

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2005

• Reported By:Ft Leavenworth Kansas
Oxford Financial Credit Cards

Oxford Financial Credit Cards ripoff od $249.00 INDIANPOLIS Indiana

I received a call from a rep that said I was preaproved for a credit card with a $2000 limit. all I had to do was give her $249 and I'd get the card. I never got the card and ended up having to close my bank account to get the money back they stole from me. I warn you all to be wary of offers over the phone without researching them first. I now see I'm not the first person they ripped off and probably won't be the last. Be carefull out there, ya'll, you can get ripped off anytime without warning.

Ft Leavenworth, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2005 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Cards/INDIANPOLIS-Indiana-46202/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Cards-ripoff-od-24900-INDIANPOLIS-Indiana-151705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Credit Cards