Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Mastercard

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Jackson Mississippi
Oxford Financial Mastercard
New York, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial ripoff credit card scam New York New York

I was promised a credit card for 2000.00, but I was told that there was processing fee of 249.00, that would be debited from my checking account. I was told that I would receive my package in the next 25-30 days. On day 30, I never received my card, and I got very suspicious and I called the 1800 number, the person assured me that my card was shipped.

On day 40, I still haven't receive my card and I began searching the web and found no listing for this particular company.

Then I came across a letter on the internet about the scam and immediately became upset because I been dupped.

I plan to call my bank in the morning to file a report and cancel my accounts, and then notify the Better Business Bureau.

Jackson, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Mastercard/New-York-New-York-00000/Oxford-Financial-ripoff-credit-card-scam-New-York-New-York-152300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Mastercard