Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Oxford Financial Services
P.O. Box 3588 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Services ripoff electronic billing theft fraudulent creditcard scam Champlain New York

I was contacted by this company and told they were working with Bank-One to help people build credit by giving them a credit card. It all sounded legit and I fell for this Hook, line, and sinker. I was told there was a processing fee of $249.00 that would be withdrawn from my account electronically. I thought nothing of it, processing fee are charged all the time by legit companies, and I allowed this to take place.

I was told that I would recieve a Mastercard in six to eight weeks. Ten weeks later I called the toll free number I was given and found out that I had never talked directly to Oxford Financial Services. But I was told that the card was processe3d and on its way and should only take a week or so. Fourteen weeks later I called again and was given the run around and told that my card should be there in a couple of more weeks. I got on line and looked for Oxford Financial Servises directly and came across this web-site.

I contacted Bank-One, The Better Business Bureau, and MasterCard all of them were very interested in this knowledge. I urge anyone who has been duped by this or any other company to call the B.B.B. also to contact any other companies who's names were used. The legit companies can't do anything if they don't know their names are being used fraudulently.

Loran
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Services/Champlain-New-York/Oxford-Financial-Services-ripoff-electronic-billing-theft-fraudulent-creditcard-scam-Champ-157751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Services