Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:tarentum Pennsylvania
Oxford Financial
Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Ripoff credit card scam 249.00 Champlain New York

Shortly before August i recieved a call asking if I was still interested in applying for a master card. Even though I had been turned down before they were now offering a card with a $2000 limit. With a one time charge of $249.00. I was told there was no interest for 3 years and that after fourty business days I would receive my card. I have yet to receive my card and the money is gone. I have may a dispute with the back but they don't know if they can help. How can I help stop this.

Diana
tarentum, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Oxford-Financial-Ripoff-credit-card-scam-24900-Champlain-New-York-160629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial